A quick and easy past bean salad which also happens to be Vegan.
- 1 8 ounce package pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup kidney beans (cooked)
- 1 cup garbanzo beans (cooked)
- 1 cup black beans (cooked)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup green sweet peas
- 1 carrot (shaved and diced)
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Seasonings to taste: Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning, Celery Salt, Parsley
Cook pasta according to the direction on the back of the box. Soak and cook beans according to the package. Drain and allow to cool.
Shave and dice the carrot. Dice the onion and garlic. Sauté carrot, garlic and onion for 2 mins. Season with seasonings (sorry I never measure just give a few good shakes) Add in corn, peas, and green beans sauté a few more minutes.
In a Large bowl mix beans, pasta and veggies pour salad dressing over and mix well. Enjoy!!
Wishing you many Blessings