- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups peeled and diced eggplant
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups tomato sauce (or 1 can crushed tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); spray a 2 1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the garlic, onion, and eggplant with the garlic until the vegetables have begun to soften, about 8 minutes. Stir in the zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, basil, parsley, salt, and black pepper; bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Cook the frozen ravioli as directed on the package; drain. Spread the cooked ravioli in a layer into the bottom of the prepared baking dish; spoon the hot vegetables over the ravioli. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling about 20 minutes.
Wishing you many Blessings