Wednesday nights I help to run our preschool program at my church and I have some very talented women that help me. Last Wednesday night our art leader decided to make a Valentine with our kiddos since she would be absent for our party next Wed.
Have you though about what you are doing for Valentine’s Day? Are you making your own Valentine’s?
Back to this super cute Valentine the kiddos made. They used the verse John 3:16.
- They printed out the verse, and glued it to a cardboard tube.
- Glue a foam piece to the bottom.
- Add tissue paper to inside the tube.
- Take 2 pipe cleaners and twirl around a pencil and add red beads.
- Add a rose and a sparkly heart on a stick to the tube.
- Add some lollipops.
- To make it a gift put the vase in a clear plastic gift bag and tie a bow around it.
I can’t wait to see the kids faces when they get to open their card that I am making them.
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Wishing you many Blessings