Beautifully Renewed nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank You!!
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the award:
- The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- Each blogger should answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
So I decided to check it out, what is it, who has done it, why, and all that. So apparently it had originated from Germany. At 1 point you had to have less than 3000 followers, (no known facts as to when it got changed from 3000 to 200). There are no judges, no actual award, its from all accounts that I can find a blogging chain letter. You can choose not to participate and just add this button to you page:
You could also add a Award Free Badge in the hopes that others will respect your wishes and not nominate you for these types of awards. Kinda like this one from Oombawka Designs:
Seeing as I have more than 200 followers I didn’t want to break the rules, but I also didn’t want to not address the questions. But rules are rules and we do all have to follow them. I think this is a cute way to help new and upcoming blogs get seen. So I am placing the button in my sidebar and passing on the questions. Again thanks Beautifully Renewed for the nomination!!
Wishing you many Blessings
©2011- 2013. Blessings from Homeschooling.
All rights reserved. Ask before using my stuff. Contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org